Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Newborn Pictures

Here are all of Makayla's newborn pictures.  They were taken by Erin Kilburn.  Check her out at http://erinkilburnphotography.com/.




















































1 comment:

  1. omgosh, what a BLESSING!! I followed baby Eli, he was born a few days after my baby girl. When I was following him I never dreamed I would be dealing with my own problems with my baby. She was born 10 weeks early unexpectedly and they didnt expect her to make it because she was so bad. Thanks to our Lord she pulled through, and when I was able to finally read your blog again I bawled my eyes out like never before. I love your baby Eli, and I don't even know you guys or him. I think of him often. I am overjoyed for your new little girl. I have a HUGE smile on my face! God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete